BOXED EDITION -
Ultimate Traffic 2 is now boarding...
One of Flight Simulator’s best-selling AI traffic expansions is now available with the latest seasonal schedule update for Flight Simulator X. The Ultimate Traffic 2 2013 Edition brings the renowned frame rate friendly Ultimate Traffic 2 package bang up to date with the latest 2012/2103 seasonal schedule included on the disc.
Fly with real world scheduled flights on real world airways. There are over 1 million flight hours of commercial traffic and a further 2.5 million flight hours of general aviation flights bringing your AI traffic to life – with vast flexibility and customisation on what you see and where. The detailed DX10 aircraft models give unparalleled frame-rates compared to other packages and you can even select a flight from the departure board and fly it yourself if you want!
So now you don’t just have to watch out for traffic, you can choose your slot and BE the traffic! Select any flight from any airline and then fly the route yourself with flight plans for every airline flight exportable to FSX!
UT2 uses an external software engine that routes traffic using realistic flight plans, with less congestion and better traffic flow in FSX.
- Up-to-date Seasonal Schedule – Included on the disc is a simple to install update so you are flying with the latest available real-world schedule*.
- 550,000+ Real-Time Scheduled Flights - Ultimate Traffic 2 will provide users over 550,000+ scheduled flights based on real airline timetables. These schedules include International, National, Regional, Commuter and even Air Cargo operators. The flight schedules touch every corner of Flight Simulator X world.
- 1,300,000+ General Aviation Flights - Besides commercial schedule flights, Ultimate Traffic 2 will provide users over 1.3 million general aviation flights. These flights fly between 6400 airports and log over 2.5 million flight hours each week.
- 100's of Airlines Worldwide - All that traffic buzzing around the sky wouldn't be right if you did not support the airlines that fly these scheduled routes. Ultimate Traffic 2 contains over 1600 aircraft repaints of various worldwide air carriers, both big and small. The package contains over 90 aircraft types to provide users with a wide variety of aircraft scenery that adds a unique feel that is only second to you being outside a real airport fence.
- 6000+ Airports with Traffic - Ultimate Traffic 2 provides users with AI traffic for over 6,000 airports. The end result is an active airport environment, whether you are shooting approaches on 28L at San Francisco International, or flying a virtual load of food supplies to the upper reaches of Alaska.
- Fully Featured Interface - The Ultimate Traffic 2 interface contains a rivet busting, cornucopia of options that cannot be found anywhere else. The interface was made to handle the needs of both novice users and power users by providing a whole host of options and features.
- Add-On Schedules - Create and manage custom add-on schedules for Ultimate Traffic 2. Complete virtual airline schedules can be created using Ultimate Traffic's proprietary tools allowing Ultimate Traffic 2 to display these flights in FSX.
- Airline / Airport Printable Timetables - Ultimate Traffic 2 also provides users the ability to organize and print timetables for any airline in the Ultimate Traffic 2 world. UT2 has the ability to print airport-specific timetables of the AI traffic that are included in the package. These printouts are designed to resemble the timetables that you can find at your local airport, for your favorite airline.
- Flight Plan Assignments - Each airline flight in Ultimate Traffic 2 uses a flight plan to navigate from the departure airport to its destination airport. These flight plans can also be customized. Assign any FSX style flight plan to a flight using this feature.
- Flight View Map - Create map views of anywhere on the planet and view all traffic currently flying at that location. Unique filters allow from all to very specific traffic to be displayed. Simulation rate can be changed as well.
- Status Board - View a live status board for any airport that handles commercial traffic in Ultimate Traffic 2. View departure and arrival boards for a unique look at traffic at the airport.
- Aircraft Tail Numbers / Parking Codes - Each airline can have its own rule for generating a tail number. UT2 uses these rules to generate random tail numbers for each flight in the database. Users can also manage and assign parking codes to any FSX aircraft.
*Based on available schedule at time of release. Future updates available from Flight1 for a small additional cost.
"A rock-solid traffic program with innovative technology and enough extra features to make any flight simmer a traffic hound! The flexibility of the Ultimate Traffic 2 interface offers the user tremendous choices for their AI traffic system." - 85/100 - PC Pilot, Issue 64
"This is a great product, designed from the ground up with FSX specific models and features, most aircraft feature moving flaps and reversers. The models take advantage of DX10 and as such, being designed with the FSX SDK they eclipse FS9 ported AI. With the range of tools provided and options to change the flight plans of aircraft, it makes a powerful program to manage and adjust your AI. It fills your airports with realistic traffic that follows the latest schedules and assignments. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a great AI traffic system that is fully customizable to suit your needs." - AVSIM Online
Visit the Dedicated Ultimate Traffic 2 Website!
Flight1 has setup a special website dedicated to Ultimate Traffic 2. Here you will be able to get the latest information and news about the product, see several additional screenshots not shown here, have access to downloads, paint kits, utilities, get technical support, and discuss Ultimate Traffic 2 with other Ultimate Traffic 2 users. Click here to go to http://ut2.flight1.net
IMPORTANT: If you have the UT2 Demo, make sure it is uninstalled first. Also, use the check for updates feature in the program to download any hotfixes.
Get the Ultimate Traffic 2 Demo!
This demonstration version of Ultimate Traffic 2 allows you to "Try Before you Buy" the latest in Microsoft Flight Simulator X AI traffic technology. Click the link below for more information, and to download the demo. Please note that the demo does not include the schedule update.
Download the UT2 Demo Here!
FS Compatibility - System Requirements
MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X Serive Pack 2 (SP2)
Windows 7 XP or Vista
Processor - 1.6 GHz
Memory - 1 Gb RAM
Video Card - 256 Mb
PLEASE NOTE: All products are priced in US Dollars.
Conversions shown for British Pounds or Euros are approximate based on the current exchange rate and may vary by the time your payment is processed by your bank.